Maryland Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage Centre:
- A Federal Housing Administration Loan (FHA) is to help Marylanders purchase and refinance with reduced down payments and reduced costs. You do not need to be a first time home buyer to utilize the programs insured by FHA.
- FHA purchase loans require only 3.5% of the purchase price for down payment and the entire amount can come from a gift of funds from a family member.
- FHA also offers a variety of refinance options with zero out of pocket, zero closing costs and no money needed at closing.
- Take advantage of FHA to cash-out and pay off higher rate credit cards, auto loans, student loans or use the funds as you choose.
What your lender will request from you to make an initial assessment of your eligibility.
- Most recent thirty days income documents.
- Last two years W-2’s and tax returns including all schedules filed with the IRS (Federal returns only)
- Most recent sixty days assets statements
- Clear copy of your driver’s license, passport or military identification
- Clear copy of your social security card